We all desire health and happiness. Achieving true health will not only benefit your personal life, but will also benefit other people, animals, and the environment because healthy choices are conscientious and compassionate choices.Many people would like to consider themselves healthy, blaming undesirable physical traits such as obesity, acne, dry/oily skin, etc. on genetics. However, many of these traits are actually symptoms of an unhealthy lifestyle. Many people underestimate the power of diet.
Would you like to transform your life in the most positive ways possible? Would you like to be able to save money in the process? We’re guide you on how to do just that. And here’s the best part: this is not a diet fad, a scam, or a money-driven business ploy. This is fact. This is real. This works.
1. Watch the documentary What The Health (now available on Netflix). To understand where the physicians in the film are getting their information, visit the facts page on www.whatthehealthfilm.com.
2. Watch Dr. Michael Greger’s take on “How Not To Die” in the video below:
3.Learn about the psychology of eating by watching the video below:
Ready to transform your life? View more resources below!
3. www.pcrm.org Dr. Neal Barnard is responsible for many changes in legislature and is one of the leading physicians in the medical plant-based movement. He founded the Physician’s Committee for Responsible Medicine, which now has over 12,000 whole food plant-based physicians across the United States and around the world, as well as 150,000 members. Not only is Dr. Barnard and his team changing the way doctors treat chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, obesity, and cancer, they are also changing the methods of medical research to stray away from animal testing. They have found that using alternative methods to animal testing have been much more effective.
4. www.nutritionstudies.org “For decades T. Colin Campbell, PhD has been at the forefront of nutrition education and research. Dr. Campbell’s expertise and scientific interests encompass relationships between diet and disease, particularly the causation of cancer. His legacy, the China Project, is one of the most comprehensive studies of health and nutrition ever conducted. The New York Times has recognized the study as the “Grand Prix of epidemiology”.”
5. www.nutriception.net Vanessa Sardi is an ex-pharmaceutical representative. She recently opened up Nutriception to coach people on their diet instead of focusing on pills.
11. www.vegcoach.com Ellen Jaffe Jones is an inspiring motivational speaker, personal trainer, running coach, author, and instructor of healthy cooking classes.