St. Pete Health Fest is seeking volunteers to:
- – set up and break down for the event
- – staff the welcome tents
- – assist speakers, musicians, sample-food tents, etc.
- – help with Children’s Area activities
- – distribute the event info guide
- – educate visitors about healthy lifestyles
- – assist in sampling out food and helping with workshops
- – various assorted tasks
Volunteers are greatly appreciated and will receive a free event T-shirt.
To volunteer, please click the button below to select a role and contact us at email@example.com or call 727-489-4497 for any questions. Leave your name and number and what you are interested in and someone will get back with you soon. Volunteers will be needed for two-four hour shifts and you can work as many as you would like in different areas. Thank you for getting involved!